Cancelling Your SubscriptionUpdated 10 months ago
Currently subscriptions are only available on iOS (Android in development).
Subscriptions and cancellations of your PlantWave subscription are handled through your iCloud account.
Cancelling your subscription
- On your iOS device, visit Settings
- Select your iCloud ID/name
- Go to "Subscriptions"
- Select your PlantWave subscription (under Active)
- Choose Cancel Subscription
To get a refund on your subscription, contact Apple support:
How to request a refund
- Sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Tap or click "I'd like to," then choose "Request a refund."
- Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
- Choose the app, subscription, or other item, then choose Submit. If you were charged for a subscription that you no longer want, you can also cancel the subscription.
If you can't request a refund on reportaproblem.apple.com
- If the charge is pending, you canʼt request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again.
- If you have an unpaid order, you need to pay for that order before you request a refund. You might need to update your payment information.
- If you don't know why you were charged, review your family members' purchases. If you're the family organizer, tap or click the Apple ID button, then choose All. Purchases charged to your shared payment method appear.
If you already requested a refund
Was this article helpful?